Plasma Donations from Recovered COVID-19 Patients
Become a Compensated Plasma Donor for Medical Research
Were you medically diagnosed with COVID-19 through a viral diagnostic test? Would you like to help advance COVID-19 research?
PlasmaLab International in Everett WA, licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is collecting plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients to be researched by diagnostic, academic, regulatory, and medical groups worldwide.
You may qualify to donate plasma for coronavirus research if you meet specific donation requirements.
We are also collecting blood samples and saliva samples for COVID-19 research. Each of our COVID-19 donors will be reimbursed between $50-200 per visit, based on the type of donation.
Qualifications for COVID-19 Plasma Donations
You received a medical diagnosis of COVID-19 that was confirmed through positive viral test results (nasal swab PCR) and are now symptom-free and fully recovered from COVID-19 for at least 14 days.
You are in good health, generally feel well, and are willing to make one or more plasma donations for COVID-19 research. Blood samples and saliva samples may also be collected.
How to Participate in COVID-19 Plasma Donations for Medical Research
- If you received POSITIVE viral test results from a nasal swab for COVID-19, are fully recovered from the disease for at least 14 days, and are interested in donating plasma for COVID-19 research, please click the apply to donate button at the bottom of this page then fill out the online form. A PlasmaLab representative will be in contact soon to perform a screening interview.
- If you meet the screening qualifications, including FDA and PlasmaLab requirements, we will schedule your plasma donation appointment at PlasmaLab International in Everett WA.
- Your safety and protection are a top priority at PlasmaLab. We have extensive protocols and disinfecting procedures to ensure the safety of all donors and staff. At your plasma donation, we may ask you to wear a protective mask as a precautionary measure.
- Once qualified as a donor, you may be invited to make multiple plasma donations, blood sample donations, and saliva sample donations.
- You will be compensated for your time, effort, and support of life-changing and life-saving COVID-19 research. Compensation is $50-200 per visit, based on the type of donation.
- Please note: only individuals who tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 through viral testing (nasal swab PCR) will be considered for this program. If you believe you had COVID-19, but received negative test results or were never tested, you will not qualify for this program.